Starting up starts here
We’re here to help. Get free education, tips, and inspiration to help you start and grow a successful business.
No charge. Unsubscribe anytime.
Top Digital Marketing Automation Tools for Your Business 
- June 8, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Marketing
Wouldn’t it be great if your business could put on their glasses, tie up their shoelaces, and discover which demographic to target, know them better, and reach them faster and more efficiently? That, and more, are the reasons why you need these digital marketing automation tools.
Yes, it does sound absurd but (hear me out) it is also practical, in fact, crucial to making your business grow. Let’s figure out why and how?
As of April 2020, 4.27 billion people were active internet users; there is not much to say except welcoming the digital world and utilizing it to metamorphose your business. However, before we jump abruptly into the digital media automation tools, let’s have a succinct understanding of digital marketing and automation.
Related: Why is content writing important?
When was the last time you sought something to buy in a newspaper or saw a hoarding and made a purchase? That’s right, I can almost hear your silence. They are outdated. With the world being digitalized, usage of digital tactics like email marketing, SEO, social media marketing, affiliate marketing, and online PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising is a must to connect with your customers. So digital marketing is simply using your marketing skills and efforts in accordance with electronics and the internet.
And if that sounds like work, that is where automation tools come to rescue.
These tools allow you to plan, create, analyze, measure, and test marketing performance online. As of 2019, 75% of marketers were benefitting from them, if you are not one of them, you might want to reconsider.
Here are some of the best digital marketing automation tools to help your business evolve in 2020:
Automate tasks, create leads, and track ROI – Hubspot Marketing Automation
If you are a marketer, you know this company. Hubspot is a company that helps various businesses to generate leads and increase conversion rates. Above all, it basically helps businesses to ‘get discovered’ by customers on a larger scale than before.
This tool is an inbound marketing automation tool with the goal to turn outbound leads (email spams, cold calls, TV series, etc) into inbound ones. It includes sales software, creates extraordinary email templates, design CTA’s, measures performance, and is best for content marketing.
- Basic- $200 for 100 contacts with content optimization, content creation tools, and social media suite.
- Pro- $800 for 1,000 contacts (the most popular amongst marketers)
- Enterprise- $2,400 for 10,000 contacts, it includes event-based segmentation, revenue reporting, custom event reporting, and more.
Design ads and more targeted visitor experience- SendInBlue
SendInBlue helps the marketer with creating incredible CTAs, automating sales and marketing, launch Facebook Ads, and integrating its features into any other tool or product.
The free version of SendInBlue allows you access to basic marketing automation functionality, run SMS campaign, send 300 emails per day with a responsive email designer, and calling support.
- Lite plan for $25 to allow sending up to 40,000 emails per month.
- Essential for $39 that allows you to send 60,000 emails each month.
- A premium plan for $66 that allows access to all the features of SendInBlue with a reach of 120,000 emails per month.
Help the sales team with ROI Reporting- Pardot
Pardot is a crowned head of the automation tools when it comes to combining sales and marketing. While helping you to supercharge your marketing automation, a Salesforce company, Pardot, is suitable to increase the revenue.
Measure your engagement with a variety of engagement programs, email marketing, and its lead nurturing feature.
- Growth- This plan costs $1,250 and allows contacts up to 10,000 with functions like tracking social media posts and file hosting up to 100 MB.
- Plus- The Plus plan is for $2,500 with access to 25,000 calls per day and all the programs under integration.
- Advanced- It values $4,000, includes all the features and exclusive ones like harnessing the power of artificial intelligence.
Manage leads and mobile marketing- Marketo
Marketo provides the best cloud-based marketing software for small and large scale businesses. This marketing automation tool helps in creating and maintaining customer relationships. Another reason that makes it one of the leading companies in the industry is that it does not ask for any set-up fee and allows free trial. Now you don’t have to rush into making a decision on which your business relies.
Also, it is now acquired by Adobe so you can use Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and get yourself an optimized suite.
Use predictive content – ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign earned its status by providing features like small business CRM, flexible automation functionality and email marketing, as you would have presumed by now, this service is best suitable for the beginners as it gives detailed help and takes time accordingly.
It fits best with the marketers who do not excel at technical skills and are looking for detailed guidance within the tool.
- Lite, the price of this plan is $9 and provides chat and email support, marketing automation, and unlimited sending.
- Plus plan is for $49 which allows the marketer SMS marketing, lead, and contact scoring.
- The professional plan is the most popular one, it costs $129 and gives access to predictive sending and predictive content.
- The enterprise plan is $229. It lets the user access to a custom domain, free design service, and unlimited users.
Bonus- Ways to include automation and the above-mentioned marketing automation tools into your company’s marketing forever
- Train your team. Even though it sounds obvious, most of the companies hire an employee and leave the job to him/her. However, in addition to basic knowledge, all the team members should have proper training as these tools involve strategy-making of all the areas, which merely a single person can’t do efficiently.
- Identify the right engagement. Be sure to include the most repetitive marketing tasks (to decrease any duplication of work). Also, after a couple of trial-and-error, you will know the ones which perform best when combined with automation.